Verantwoordelijkheden van de Validation engineer (lab equipment)
For one of our pharmaceutical clients in the area of Heist-op-den-Berg, we are looking for a Validation engineer (lab equipment). In this role, your main responsibilities will be:
- Qualification of lab equipment devices GC, HPLC & UPLC
- Writing validation protocols, analyzing validation results, provide reports
- Develop and/or review documentation including training, SOP’s, change controls, deviations and CAPAs
- Ensuring compliance with GMP and applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Providing analytical and microbiological technical expertise in pharmacopeia tests, regulatory requirements, changes, investigations and root cause analysis.
- Organizing and lead project meetings
Profiel van de Validation engineer (lab equipment)
As a Validation engineer (Lab Equipment) you have the following strengths:
- Master degree in chemistry/sciences/pharmaceutics or equivalent by experience.
- A minimum of 1 year experience with equipment validation.
- Experience in the creation of validation protocols, SOPs, and preparation of validation reports.
- Experience with HPLC & UPLC on Waters systems
- Knowledge of Empower (navigation system of HPLC devices of water)
- Knowledge of Pharmacopeias (USP, Ph. Eur., JP)
- Working knowledge of cGMP requirements.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- creativity thinking skills.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Fluency in Dutch and English
Aanbod voor de Validation engineer (lab equipment)
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
If you’re interested, don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org