ISO 9001 is the globally recognised standard in the field of quality management in almost every sector.
ISO 9001 Quality Management System for every organisation
Every organisation, large or small, has a way of working. It is a system that works for the organisation because it satisfies the customers. Within small organisations, however, it often happens that these activities take place without a clearly defined system. The way of working is often not or insufficiently documented; it is all gathered knowledge and experience stored in the minds of the employees.
When an organization grows, there are also more employees involved in the activities and then there is a good chance that everyone just does one or two things. How can you continue to guarantee the constant quality of the products and services? By properly documenting the way of working so that the activities are carried out in an orderly and structured manner.
The ISO 9001 quality management system is an excellent tool for this. It provides order and structure. Furthermore, it has the additional advantage that time, money and other resources are used efficiently.
The ISO 9001 quality management system can be implemented in all kinds of companies. The practical structures of an ISO 9001 quality management system are suitable for all organisations, large or small, and in all market segments or industries: commercial, governmental, non-profit organisations, etc. There are currently more than one million companies and organisations in more than 170 countries certified according to ISO 9001.
The ISO 9001 quality management system is constructed around 7 principles which form the basis of the new standard: customer focus, leadership, engagement of people, process approach, improvement, evidence-based decision making and relationship management.
ISO workshops for companies
Pauwels Consulting organizes workshops about ISO 9001 and other ISO norms. The goal of these workshops is to help your company’s top management deal efficiently with ISO 9001 and identify and utilize both the risks and the commercial benefits and opportunities. For more information about ISO and to download our ISO matrix, check out our interesting blog articles!
Are you a quality expert looking for an exciting new project?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Are you looking for a partner who can support you quickly and efficiently in the context of these quality management principles? We would be pleased to help you with the implementation.
Our consultants have many years’ experience in the fields of quality management, process management, change management, internal audits, guiding external audits, improvement projects and optimising quality documentation.
Our ISO 9001 team can help you with:
- performing a gap analysis in order to compare the current status of your quality management system with the desired situation;
- constructing a step-by-step plan for setting up a quality management system;
- constructing a step-by-step plan for adapting your quality management to comply with the new standard requirements;
- implementing an ISO 9001 quality management system in your organisation;
- following up an ISO 9001 quality management system;
- scheduling and performing internal audits;
- guiding external audits;
- using process management to continuously improve your processes in order to achieve more effective results in an efficient manner;
- setting up and optimising processes, procedures and working instructions in collaboration with the various departments in your organisation;
- training your staff so that your ISO 9001 efforts continue to bear fruit.